Very happy with our fence. Looks great! All the neighbors like it.
Huntington Beach, CA
Thank you! Did a great job. I am very happy with my new fence!
My wife and I were delighted with the fence work and completed on time. We will be happy to recommend your company to anyone.
Fountain Valley, CA
Thank you for the great job your company did with my vinyl pool fence. I know you faced many difficulties with my project due to the difficult terrain and slopes. As you know we passed inspection and we are finally swimming in our pool. We have received many compliments from both neighbors and friends on our fencing.
I would like to communicate my special thanks to both Theo and Jono. Theo did an incredible job in designing the project. He was always there to take my call on the many changes that we made during the job. The jobsite was always left clean and their craftsmanship is a tribute to their trade.
The arbor and fence are lovely.
Thanks so much,
Vinyl Fencing in Orange County
All of our vinyl products are custom fabricated in Huntington Beach, CA.
We sell and install locally and ship to all 50 States in the U.S.A.
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE ASKING ABOUT VINYL FENCING
WHAT IS THE REAL HEIGHT OF MY FENCE?
Fence heights are normally measured from the ground to the top of the top rail not to the top of the post cap. The most common height for privacy fence is 72” tall, not 65” or 68” like many vendors sell their privacy fence.
DO I REALLY NEED U CHANNEL ON BOTH SIDES OF MY PRIVACY FENCE?
U channel is used for two reasons. First, to strengthen the panel, it attaches your last picket to the post and gives the picket more vertical rigidity. Second, and most important, it helps the panel to not have any gaps between the pickets or the pickets and the posts as the fence expands and contracts with temperature changes. U channel does not add that much in cost to a panel of fence, but a lot of vendors decide to only use one per panel or to not use any at all.
WHAT RAILS WILL MY FENCE HAVE?
Rails make a big difference in the strength and the look of the fence. Many people will call or ask to have a “Privacy fence price”. However many vendors that you can ask for that, you will have that many different types of privacy fence designs. Most rails are either 2” x 6” decorative, 1.75” x 8” decorative, or 2” x 7” decorative. Most privacy fence that is prices very inexpensively is 1.5” x 5.5” flat rails. This rail should only be installed at 72” on center and is a very flimsy privacy fence.
HOW LONG OF POSTS DO I NEED?
Different parts of the country require different lengths. Posts 96” long will usually work, but some areas where there is a lot of freeze and thaw in the ground will require 108”. The difference in length is 2’ in the ground usually but it could require 3’ in the ground in snow areas.
HOW ARE THE PICKETS ATTACHED FOR A PICKET FENCE?
A picket fence can be a fence that enhances and defines your front yard. However, if your picket fence is broken and hanging over, it can make your home look run down and not maintained. There are two ways to attach pickets to a vinyl fence. First, the pickets can be face mounted with a rivet or screw. Mounting this way is not very strong and the pickets can easily be pulled off or knocked off by most any kid or ball. Attaching by this method also makes the fence look good on one side and not so good on the other side. Second, you can have the pickets actually go through the rail, which makes it impossible to knock a picket out, and the fence looks good on both sides (Neighbor friendly). Finyl Vinyl makes all their picket fences as “routed through” picket fences. We have the routers that make this design very easy to fabricate.
Finyl Vinyl’s Specialty Fencing
It is well known that Orange County has incredible weather, which many individuals take advantage of by spending time in their outdoor backyard spaces. One thing no one wants while they’re enjoying swimming in their pool, sitting by their fire pit roasting s’mores, or tossing a ball around for the dog, is to have to worry about not having enough privacy. Finyl Vinyl provides an array of options including vinyl privacy fencing, vinyl semi privacy fencing, and more. Our elegant and affordable fencing will look beautiful alongside your home while allowing you to enjoy your backyard worry-free.
Our Fencing Options
Our most popular service is our privacy fencing, but we also offer semi privacy fencing, picket fencing, railings, ranch rails, and wall toppers. Each of our different types of fencing designs are stylish, easy to install, and seamlessly enhance the space they’re in. Whatever you’re looking for in a vinyl fence, we can provide it.
Each of our fencing options can be customized and comes in your choice of color, “white” or “sand”. Here are the fencing options we offer:
• Privacy Fencing: Privacy fencing is made with interlocking vinyl tongue and grove panels, heavy-duty top and bottom support rails and posts. This type of fencing provides the maximum amount of privacy. These fences have no cracks, gaps, or voids, so you can enjoy your space without worry.
• Semi Privacy Fencing: Semi privacy fencing comes in a wide variety of styles and sizes to choose from, such as scalloped, straight, or enclosed pickets that offer the option of customizing the space between pickets. Semi privacy fencing is great for those looking for some privacy, but don’t want to be totally closed off.
• Picket Fencing: Picket fencing is designed to provide privacy while still havingsome airflow through the fence. Wide, narrow, or staggered pickets are available, as well as custom designs. Picket fencing is ideal to enclose seating areas or areas where complete privacy is not a major concern.
• Vinyl Railing: Vinyl railings are much stronger than wood, and thus are highly sought after for maximum safety and protection. Second story railings come standard with steel inserts for rails and posts that are installed with inserts as well.
• Ranch Rail: Ranch rails give the crisp look of a southern horse ranch, but without the perpetual upkeep. They are also offered with two, three, or four rail configurations, and can be reinforced for heavy-duty work for enclosing animals.
• Wall Topper: Adding vinyl to an existing block wall is much easier to do than rebuilding entirely! The standard extension is 24” high, but we can provide various other sizes and styles as well. Wall toppers are available in solid privacy or lattice styles.
Don’t trust just any company to satisfy your vinyl product needs. Finyl Vinyl has high standards for safety, durability, and stability. We test every one of our vinyl products under real life conditions to ensure that they meet or exceed even the most stringent requirements. Finyl Vinyl understands the craftsmanship, care, and effort it takes to make an exceptional vinyl product, and always go above and beyond to make sure our vinyl is top notch. With decades of experience, Finyl Vinyl is a leader in both Orange County and the vinyl industry.
Call for a Free Design Consultation - 714.893.9921 or 877.933.6846
or Contact Us with any questions you may have.